Aldaris CPA Group – Providing accounting services to Families and Business Clients in West Seattle and Northwest Washington.
While you can’t avoid paying taxes, you can avoid the anxiety that comes when you file. Aldaris CPA Group was founded to help clients take control of their finances and enjoy year-round peace of mind. We work with individuals, families and small to medium-sized businesses. As your trusted advisors, we’re available to meet with you in person, answer your questions and discuss sound financial strategies to best protect your wealth and grow your business.
Before we prepare your taxes, we prepare you to be financially successful. We look at where you are now, the direction you’re headed and if that’s not where you want to go, we’ll get you back on track. We speak clearly, offer empathetic counsel and create solutions you can implement right away.
Aldaris CPA Group is not your typical accounting firm. Most accountants are unreachable during tax time; we’re available when you need us most. In most cases, we don’t start our relationship by preparing your year-end taxes. We specialize in proactive solutions and strategy. By getting to know you and your business in advance of tax season, we can develop and implement strategies to help you better manage cash flow, protect business and personal assets, plan major expenses and reduce your overall tax liability. If we’re just getting started as the tax deadline looms, don’t worry, you’ll be in good hands immediately and long into the future.
Tax Planning & Preparation
- Review and amend previous returns
- Plan and implement strategies to optimize tax liability
- Prepare and file annual and quarterly returns
- Review returns and refine strategy for the coming year
Audit Response & Tax Resolution
- Represent your company in all interactions with the IRS
- Advocate on your behalf, clarify any miscommunications
- Negotiate beneficial resolutions
- Implement changes to reduce common triggers for future audits
Business Structure & Strategy
- Analyze business model, cash flow, business structure and growth plans
- Create and implement strategies to limit legal and financial risk, improve cash flow, separate business and personal assets, plan major expenses, minimize tax liability, and ensure long-term growth, profitability and success